SPARX Entertainment | E3 2021 Coverage
It has begun… AGAIN!
Despite going on hiatus for the last two years, it’s wouldn’t right to miss this another opportunity to cover one of the biggest events of the year. Due to COVID-19, last year’s E3 event was canceled. This year, E3 will not be an huge in-person gathering of gamers and developers but take the route DC has with the DC Fandome event with a digital show featuring a number of development and publishing partners. This will give everyone the chance to see trailers and announcements online while giving each publishing companies the chance to showcase their own events.
E3 2021 begins on Saturday, June 12th but you can still register to be a part of the global four-day virtual event that will feature presentations from publishers like, Nintendo, Microsoft and more. Register here to gain access to the E3 2021 online portal and app, a key hub for the duration of the show.
In any event, we will be more involved than other times. So we want to announce that our coverage for the 2021 E3 event will be covering all new games and hardware that each gaming company/studio has to offer. Our love for games is one of the reasons Sparx Entertainment exist. So our writers, J. Johnson, Sean Wall, UkNO, and The Average Player will be the ones providing the articles and we hope you enjoy the content as well as the events coming up.
For our coverage of E3 2021, here are the games below:
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (Siege of Paris & Future)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Kazuya Mishima)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (Update)
[Each game announced will be updated here along with our covered articles]
Hosted by Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez, Jacki Jing and Greg Miller, the E3 2021 broadcast will feature major publisher showcases, press conferences, industry panels, extended livestreams, special celebrity guest appearances and more.
- Saturday, June 12, broadcast pre-show starts at 10am PT / 1pm ET
- E3 2021 will kick off with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.
- Sunday, June 13, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:45am PT / 11:45am ET
- Microsoft’s long-awaited Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will take place starting at 10am PT / 1pm ET.
- Fans can also look forward to special presentations from SQUARE ENIX, the PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show.
- Warner Bros. Games’ Back 4 Blood and 24 Entertainment will also be featured.
- Monday, June 14, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
- Alongside press conferences from several indie developers, presentations from Mythical Games, Freedom Games, Razer and Capcom will take place, as well as a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Panel Discussion from Take-Two Interactive throughout the day.
- Verizon and Intellivision will also be featured, along with a session with VENN.
- Tuesday, June 15, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
- The last day of E3 will include Nintendo’s Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse: Live programming starting at 9am PT / 12pm ET.
- BANDAI NAMCO, Yooreka Games and GameSpot will also have focused events.
- The broadcast will round out with the Official E3 2021 Awards Show.
Registration begins today for fans around the globe to access the E3 online portal and app. Beginning on Saturday, June 12, the portal will provide access to:
- Select Exhibitor Booths – Featuring special events, VOD content and articles, exhibitor booths will act as hubs within the portal for key announcements and game or product information tied to participating exhibitors (the full list of exhibitors with virtual booths can be found on the E3 website)
- Lounges – Online gathering spots for all E3 attendees
- Forums – Special boards for focused online discussion and sharing among attendees
- Leaderboards – Gamified elements that can be collected and displayed, encouraging fans to interact in as many ways as possible
- Profile Creation – All attendees can create and customize their own unique profiles
The online E3 2021 portal and app will also feature the E3 live broadcast, with interactive overlays that include viewer polls, featured tweets, and more.
Media, creators, industry professionals and fans are encouraged to visit the E3 2021 website for the most up-to-date information on exhibitors, schedules and more.
The primary hubs to watch the E3 2021 broadcast (outside of the portal and app) includes:
E3’s Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/e3
E3’s YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/e3
E3’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/E3
E3’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/E3Expo/
The E3 2021 EPK can be found here: https://e3expo.com/press-kit-21x