Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 – ‘Truffle King’ Super Baby Vegeta Has Arrived
The Tuffle’s greatest avenger is back!
The latest DLC was released three months ago, which featured playable characters from the Dragon Ball Super series, Jiren, Goku Ultra Instinct, Android 17 and other characters. During E3, the developers of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 expressed that the team is not only going to keep updating live but will be adding new content. That new content will be Dragon Ball GT villain, Super Baby Vegeta, as the next DLC for the game. Since the announcement, this is the first character revealed in support of the game’s longevity. Super Baby Vegeta is the first free DLC character that the developer said would be coming to Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. It’s safe to assume that Super Baby Vegeta isn’t the last batch of new characters to join the roster.
According to Bandai, “Baby is a parasite-like organism created from the DNA of King Tuffle before the extinction of his race. His only goal is to obtain vengeance against the Saiyans. By taking possession of Vegeta’s body, Baby became Super Baby Vegeta, one of the strongest fighters in the universe.”
The official Bandai Namco US Twitter account took to their social media platform to reveal the upcoming third Extra Pack, boasting the caption below:
According to Hirano‘s announcement, they are also configuring the online experience by working on the network connection issues found in the past. Another piece of news that will determine the future of Xenoverse 2 is the release of the game for the Nintendo Switch. This version will feature exclusive content for the console:
- Play with up to 6 players simultaneously over local wireless! In addition to the same great online play, the Nintendo Switch version also supports local co-op raid boss battles with up to 6 players and 3 on 3 versus matches.
- Activate ultimate moves with motion controls! Move the Joy-Con in tandem with the on-screen icons to perform the Kamehameha and all sorts of other classic DRAGON BALL moves in battle with your own hands.
- Supports shared local multiplayer! A single Nintendo Switch is all you need to enjoy fast-paced 1 on 1 versus matches wherever you go!
“You are the protagonist! Stand with Goku and his friends as you battle a new enemy that has been warping DRAGON BALL’s history. Fight alongside famous fighters from Z, Super, GT, and more, including movie-only characters like Turles, Broly, and Janemba, the mysterious Masked Saiyan, and many others.”
- Create your own warrior avatar from one of DRAGON BALL’s 5 races. Everything from your race, gender, build, and face can be customized down to the smallest detail. Each race has its own special transformative Awoken Skill, including Super Saiyan 3 for Saiyans and turning giant for Namekkians. Get ready to recreate yourself and dive into the world of DRAGON BALL.
- The setting for this adventure is Conton City, where time patrollers come from far and wide. Here you can communicate with other players from around the world, fly through the air, enjoy PvP combat, and team up in groups of 6 to tackle powerful raid bosses.
- DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 also contains many opportunities to talk with characters from the animated series. You can join Frieza’s army, rescue Namekkians, learn new moves directly from Goku and his friends at Time Patrol Academy… All sorts of new opportunities await you in the world of DRAGON BALL.